Sunday, April 15, 2012

Get private money?"... and much more!

Hey, as you probably already know, I'm an avid reader.

It's been said, "You're the same person you'll be in five
years except for the books you read and people you meet."

Well, I take that to heart... and always have a good book
at my side.

I came across some enlightening money-getting info that I
want to share with ya from David Gumpert's book, Burn
Your Business Plan: What Investors Really Want From
Entrepreneurs.

David answers the question, "Do you need a biz plan to
get private money?"... and much more!

Head over to the blog to check it out now:
http://www.mustknowinvesting.com/2011/08/03/do-you-need-a-business-plan-to-get-private-money/

What you're about to learn will surprise you because most
of the business planning gurus out there teach the exact
opposite.

Happy Private Money Getting!

No comments:

Post a Comment