Friday, May 31, 2013

"Bankers Code"


It's me, J.P. Vaughan, again with an update about our "How
to Use Banker Secrets to Generate Passive Income" webinar
replay.

Lots and lots of people told me they didn't get a chance to
watch the webinar last weekend because they were busy 
observing Memorial Day and enjoying a long weekend with
their families.

In all fairness, I'm going to extend the deadline to watch
the "Banker's Code" replay for TWO days to Thursday, May
30th at midnight.

Again, I apologize. We didn't expect this kind of response,
and I don't want you to miss out on this teaching webinar
because it really is the information you need.

Now you have plenty of time to watch the webinar "replay"
and to check out an amazing offer to CRE Online
participants that includes $7,598 in BONUSES.

No comments:

Post a Comment