Sunday, May 9, 2010

Private Money List

You can access my private money
rolodex now.

My nationwide list of private money
sources:

- what they loan on
- how they structure deals
- their expected returns
- full contact info

Here's how to get it:

http://www.privatemoneyformula.com/vault.htm

Or call my Training Coordinator at


I'm temporarily posting this because
some attendees reported Sunday they
couldn't hear the audio portion of the webinar,
"Part 1: How to Present to Money Sources".

I apologize.

We'll keep the audio up til Friday
or so.

Enjoy,
Lance

P.S. This is important stuff. Here's
what 1 attendee to this webinar wrote:

"As always, Lance's course offerings
hit the heart of information in the real
estate investment world that nobody is
talking about. Keep up the great work!"

No comments:

Post a Comment